Starting with the Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

To keep it brief I am currently chasing the Halifax for just over 4.5k in charges spreading back 3 years. (4.5k was a shock to me too!).

I have sent them all the letters and had all the standard replies. I included in my LBA a date of when I was going to file my N1 of the 22/12/06. I missed that date due to hectic pre xmas week and instead sent them another letter telling them that I would go ahead with out fail on the 29/12/06 and to my surprise I had a call that morning asking if I had filed the papers yet? When I said not yet They offered me 3.5k!!

Well, what do you think I said? Actions are louder than words, so on with boots and straight to the court to file my N1's. Now I have added my S69 and costs its closer to 5.3k. shall just keep checking my balance with that feeling everyone must have that I will be the one in court.

Nationwide next for charges and default removal!! may need some help with that one.

Thanks all in advance.

Good for you.

Why settle for a loaf of bread when you can have the butter and jam to go with it.:D

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....