charleyfarley v abbey ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here and I've emptied my box:confused: :)

Is there any way to increase the number of messages it will hold??

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I've tried to PM you now 6 times & my computer won't send the mssg to you! :mad: I'm going to leave it now & try again tomorrow as I'm very close to losing it BIG TIME & BORROWING MARIA'S AXE TO SORT OUT MY COMPUTER!!!:mad:

VF

Well, there's nothing wrong with my box...................so just so long as you take the axe to your PC and not me, then I'm safe;) :) :)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Good afternoon Charley!!! to answer what u said on my thread (i think)??? im not as young as u think..... im 36 and prob have more grey than u, espec after being on here 4 a few months! :p

Have just invested in a few boxes of Grecian 2000, that should do the trick i hope?!

Bonnie:grin:

Hi Charleyfarley,

im a man sorry to disappoint, just wanted to wish you all the best really enjoying the thread.

Hope they give in to you and your harem some time soon this year would be good!

Cheers!

Leecabs:-)

Hi Charleyfarley,

im a man sorry to disappoint, just wanted to wish you all the best really enjoying the thread.

Hope they give in to you and your harem some time soon this year would be good!

Cheers!

Leecabs:-)

Charley, looks like your advert for some help has been answered , you now have someone to go to the pub with , instead of dealing with the harem and all our problems :grin:

Hi Charleyfarley,

I am sure Charleyfarley will be glad of the male support ;) think he feels a bit out numbered at times

whos the greciam for charley or you bonnie cos you sound really young on here im 40 so there you go similar ages just your text talk sounds young love hijacked your thread cf wot you gonna do xxkia

Hi Kia, i was thinking myabe me and CF could share the Grecian as i think he may have sprouted a few more grey ones in last few months??? (and i cant afford Laphroiag????? at the mo):lol:

sorry bout the "text talk", its very rare i call people now and just text so into a bad habit! will try to write "properly" now for all the oldens out there, hows that??? :lol:

Bonnie xx

well espicially for cf he hates it and bad spelling so i vote we use text talk well ill learn and spell everything wrong will really annoy him lol xxkia

Bonnie, as one of the 'oldies' out here, I understand your text talk perfectly courtesy of my granddaughter. :D

Carry on girl, let the fuddy duddies catch up with the young ones and the young at hearts. ;)

hi i have got a court date 27th June bring it on they won't turn up

Hi Webbster

Welcome to the Abbey forum.

Would you like to start your own thread and tell us all about it? Then you'll have all your information in one place! We're a friendly bunch and we'll all help you out!

Good Luck with your claim!

it's nearly 10.15...................I'm going to watch FoxyFiona on the telly.......BBC News:)

Carry on girl, let the fuddy duddies catch up with the young ones and the young at hearts. :wink:

I hope you're not calling me a fuddy-duddy:mad: .................it's my two teenage sons that keep me young..........ish:)

Well I'll put on my beige cardigan, and comfortable slippers,light my pipe, and reminisce about the good old days:D