BankFodder BankFodder

kriso

kriso v Egg

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4517 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Sent off SAR to Egg and received an acknowledgement a few days ago. Unlike my other accounts I obviously don't have all my statements for this one! Have had the account for about 6 years so hopefully quite a few charges to get back :)

Good luck and keep us posted! :D

Egg can be a pain and are masters of stalling, but you will win if you keep at it.

Still nothing from Egg... :| I figure their 40 days are up on thursday...that's 40 days from when they would have received the letter, not 40 days ffrom the date on the acknowledegemnt they sent me, right?

If nothing arrives, is there anything I can do to crack them?

Well just in the nick of time, a load of statements and other printouts arrived from Egg by recorded delivery this morning. I calculate they owe me £240 plus interest; not as much as I was hoping...tho suppose it's good really that I wasn't charged in the first place.

I aim to get my pre-lim letter in the post by tomorrow :D

Received both the acknowledgement of complaint letter and letter outlining the Egg agreement terms over the last few days.

Nice of them to point out that where they feel our relationship has broken down, eg in the event of legal proceedings, it is their policy to consider ending the agreement :D Luckily I only owe them a £90 loan repayment and nothing on my credit card.

LBA going out in a week's time..:p

After sending LBA a few days ago, today they offer me £48 as full and final settlement! Looks like I'll be filing with Moneyclaim soon then :)

Filing a Money Claim today :D

Well it's been a quiet month but today I received Notice of Transfer of Processings from egg. It says a defence has been filed but strangely it also mentions 'the filing of an allocaiton questionnaire be dispensed with in this case'.

So I think I wait for a court date next but hopefully Egg will crack before then :)

Court date set for end of May! :( Come on Egg! Just settle!

Oops - forgot to update this thread but they settled....Just one problem tho; due to a stupid mix-up, I have since been charged another penalty for exceeding my limit. Is there any reason why I can't claim back again?