***WON AGAIN*** GWM vs Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received a "good will jesture" offer, rang the number explained this is my SECOND CLAIM and issued court papers last time, before settling for the full amount. The guy asked how much would I consider settling for. Trying not to laugh, I said nothing but the full amount(£802) as I received the full amount on my other account (£4k). He accepted, sent me revised settlement offer and I have sent it back today.

If you do receive the offer notices, give them a ring, speak to them as the guy I spoke to didn't appear to be call centre staff, I got through direct and it was sorted in less than 5 minutes.

SORTED! All charges refunded, none outstanding and they haven't threatened to close my account.

GO GET THEM, DON'T GIVE IN.

And no threats of closing you down? Blimey!

They hinted at closure when settling my first claim, and their response to my Prelim on my 2nd claim was to hint some more, I've asked them to clarify if they were indeed threatening me with closure when I was trying to assert my legal right because of the human rights issue, funnily enough, they haven't answered...:rolleyes: