donnalou vs lloyds tsb

donnalou
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

right got my prelim letter ready to go but i need to know as im unsure about schedule of charges ???

i might look thick but id rather know what im doing and do it right

so do i just make a list of dates i was charged and the amounts or do i send copies of statments with charges highlighted or am i completely wrong lol

i have online banking facility and can print off the copies myself so no worries about them saying theyve lost them as i can produce more

thanks

donna

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Donna,

Firstly don't worry at all about having to ask questions. It's much better to ask and double check than to rush in and get it wrong.

Check out the Bank Templates Library and within this you will find the Interest Calculation Spreadsheets where there are several spreadsheets available. Or if you follow the link to Vamp's Chamber of Spreadhseets you will find goggle spreadhseets. Using the spreadhseets is the best way of providing a schedule of charges and it calculates the total for you as well.

Good luck with getting started and don't worry if you need to ask more questions - everybody has either gone through or is going through the same process as you and will help if they can.

Lucid :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hiya lucid

thanks for the advice its appreciated

i have done the calculations and the amount taken over the period of 4 and a half years is 3282 without the 8% intrest which i understand isnt added on unless it goes to court

its just im unsure what to send with my prelim letter i know its schedule of charges but what is it exactly?

Hi Donna,

If you have used he spreadsheet you can print off the page which lists the charges in date order and totals them up, and this would be a schedule of charges. Or if you haven't you can make your own schedule. All it needs to be is a clear list of every single charge you have received beginning from the earliest and working down. The information you need to include is the date you received the charge, the description of charge (eg. Overdraft Excess Fee, Unpaid Standing Order etc.) and the amount of the charge. The spreadhseet totals each charge as it goes along so it makes it very clear how the overall total is arrived at, but as long as you produce something that is clear and correct you can't go wrong. If you do make your own schedule then make sure that your name, the bank's name, your account number and sort code are marked clearly on the top of the page.

Lucid :)

• Haha 1

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hello donnalou, thanks for your comments on my thread, it is true that one bit of misfortune can completely mess up your finances, for ever it seems...but keep going, I have just won against the Halifax, an amazing feeling, indescribable! Using this money I have just, this very moment written cheques paying off my credit cards/ store cards. never to be used again. whilst looking through the cc statements I noticed a few late payment charges! so here we go again.. I am taking on the TSB at the moment aswell. Good luck to you , and wishing you a happy and prosperous new year:p

• Haha 1

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

Good luck Donna. :)

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello,I joined here last night,sorry but I'm a newbie to message boards/chat rooms so not quite sure of the protocol so I apologise for butting in...its just a query I have.I am a self employed maternity nurse,I do not have a business account with Lloyds(customer for 30 odd years) just an ordinary Gold Service account,as I'm self employed I,fortunately have statements going back for the last 7 years so do not need to write to Lloyds to ask for records but what I'm unclear about is what charges exactly can I claim back eg. unauthorised overdraft charges,I've looked at my early statements and there are different charges...sorry but I don't know which ones I should be totalling,many thanks for any answers to my query,much appreciated and sorry again for interrupting your conversation,I'm sure I'll get the hang of it in the end.

Hello,I joined here last night,sorry but I'm a newbie to message boards/chat rooms so not quite sure of the protocol so I apologise for butting in...its just a query I have.I am a self employed maternity nurse,I do not have a business account with Lloyds(customer for 30 odd years) just an ordinary Gold Service account,as I'm self employed I,fortunately have statements going back for the last 7 years so do not need to write to Lloyds to ask for records but what I'm unclear about is what charges exactly can I claim back eg. unauthorised overdraft charges,I've looked at my early statements and there are different charges...sorry but I don't know which ones I should be totalling,many thanks for any answers to my query,much appreciated and sorry again for interrupting your conversation,I'm sure I'll get the hang of it in the end.

Hi and Welcome :)

Firstly you should start up your own thread, go to: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/ and click on the New Thread button.

Any questions etc you can ask on there and you can keep a check of yout timeline and progress.

You can claim back:

O/d usage fees

unpaid chq charges

unpaid dd charges

unpaid so charges

o/d excess fees

there are probably others, these are the ones on my statements.

You can not claim back services charges, eg a monthly fee for your Gold Account as this a legitimate charge.

Hope that helps for now.

Good luck!

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Thank you,Barty,yes,I have posted on the same message where you told me to go,but I've made a note of the charges and I'll be checking my statements,Thank you so much,I'm sure I'll be living on here over the next few months as I'd like to research it thoroughly before proceeding any further.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well no reply from lloyds 14 days are up tommorrow

do i just got to court without further notice to them and get my n1 form and pay fee or do i send them a letter telling them ????

just checked out pdf of n1 form do i have to have a solicitor ???? as it asks for solicitors details and charges

oh ok so does that mean i can print it off from home and just go to the court and hand it in with my fee ? i understand i need3 copies one for court one for the bank and one for me along with 3 copies of the schedule

im having problems opening the spreadsheets to calculate the interest i dont have excel or works is there another spreadsheet i can use ?

• 3 weeks later...

well i have had a deposit of £750 today no letter no nothing they will have recieved court papers this morning i wonder if they thought oh here we go lets see if this one will take the money and run

ha ha ha well letter in the post tomorrow saying thanks for the part payment i look forward to the rest :)

• 3 weeks later...

i have had allocation questionaire this morning ive got till the 5th april to submit they have put in defence

in the other information part do i say that the bank has paid me £750 even tho i have put it in writing already to the court ?

also once the quetionaire is returned how long will it be before court date is set or will they pay out soon after it is sent before the hearing ?

Hi

I don't think you need to mention in the "other info. part" about the £750.

These links should help you with your AQ:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/57708-draft-order-allocation-questionnaires.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

Then it all depends how busy your local Court is to when you will get a Court date or Lloyds may pay up before you get a date, there is no set pattern to when they settle really.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

thanks for that barty ive missed it off anyways as they have had the letter confirming part payment

lady at the counter reckons june/july for date she reckons its quite busy

just out of intrest do you know what would happen if they didnt send aq back on time or at all?

anyway donation given soon if all goes well :)