BankFodder BankFodder

grayson

PDA return to PC world

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4846 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I purchased a PDA before xmas £190 about 2 weeks ago from PCWORLD in the UK but it was not what I expected it to be like.

There is no option to carry spare battery as battery is built in so if battery dies I have to pay £120 to have new one fitted, the sales person did not mention battery was built in. When you listen to it through ear phones there is an annoying constant hum, I have tried other earphones and its the same, search on the net confirms that many user get the same issue. I have rang Palm Tech many times and have not got through once sometimes waiting 30 mins

Also it chrashes once or twice a day. I am very unhappy with my purchase as I didnt read any reviews. Would I be able to get a refund

I think they have a 28 day refund policy but if not and the salesman said it was ideal for listening to music on and or watching video both through headphones you have been missold and can ask for a refund. However simply not mentioning something isn't misselling