BankFodder BankFodder

Bailiffchaser

chaser vs amicus horizon group

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3906 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i had a contract with the amicus horizon which was abruptly terminated when i complained also before this our work was gradually being cut from 24 nights a month down to 7- 10 days a month and then this. i have other paperwork which i will scan on at a later date. the result was i issued for the non payment of the 28 days notice. i obtained judgement by default and it all went as far the bailiffs going in(county court). i was told late in december that a n224 was put in to have the judgement set aside. i do not know what the grounds are etc. Probably did not recieve the summons even thourgh they admit recieving it and misplacing it. anyway have a look at this and let me have your comments on this.

click here for the scans of the paperwork recieved from amicus horizon i have deliberatly removed the names etc. I will be able to provid hard copies once the case has finalised.

bailiffchaser/amicus horizon group - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

Just added the contract which was continuing as implied.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

Hi.if you get a chance please visit 1066ha.co.uk if you would like to express comments regarding amicus horizon please do.