chaser vs amicus horizon group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i had a contract with the amicus horizon which was abruptly terminated when i complained also before this our work was gradually being cut from 24 nights a month down to 7- 10 days a month and then this. i have other paperwork which i will scan on at a later date. the result was i issued for the non payment of the 28 days notice. i obtained judgement by default and it all went as far the bailiffs going in(county court). i was told late in december that a n224 was put in to have the judgement set aside. i do not know what the grounds are etc. Probably did not recieve the summons even thourgh they admit recieving it and misplacing it. anyway have a look at this and let me have your comments on this.

click here for the scans of the paperwork recieved from amicus horizon i have deliberatly removed the names etc. I will be able to provid hard copies once the case has finalised.

bailiffchaser/amicus horizon group - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

Just added the contract which was continuing as implied.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

• 2 years later...