Rude VS Barclays Help

rude
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've started a claim with Barclays to recover unauthorised overdraft charges. I made a mistake when filling in the Particulars of the Claim and only put "Unauthorised overdraft charges between 2001-2006". I have since realised I needed to enter a comprehensive list of all details in the Particulars of Claim. I have had a Notice to Transfer to proceedings from the court and have received a copy of Barclays Defence.

Can I cancel this claim and start another with the correct Particulars of Claims?? Any help please??

:?

Hi,

I've started a claim with Barclays to recover unauthorised overdraft charges. I made a mistake when filling in the Particulars of the Claim and only put "Unauthorised overdraft charges between 2001-2006". I have since realised I needed to enter a comprehensive list of all details in the Particulars of Claim. I have had a Notice to Transfer to proceedings from the court and have received a copy of Barclays Defence.

Can I cancel this claim and start another with the correct Particulars of Claims?? Any help please??

:?

You can apply to amend your claim but this will cost you £35. What have you put in your POC post it here minus your personal details and account number and we can have a look.

Tanz

I haven't been given a court date yet but I’ve received a copy of Barclays Defence and have been instructed to fill in a questionnaire and send it to my local court.

In the POC my only entry was "Unlawful Bank Charges form 2001-2006" I now realise this was daft as there were no details listed. This was mentioned in the Banks Defence.

I haven't been given a court date yet but I’ve received a copy of Barclays Defence and have been instructed to fill in a questionnaire and send it to my local court.

In the POC my only entry was "Unlawful Bank Charges form 2001-2006" I now realise this was daft as there were no details listed. This was mentioned in the Banks Defence.

You will prob IMO have to ammend your claim, I would contact the MCOL help desk as you will find them very helpful, details on their website.

Tanz

Here you go, you should find this useful - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/47344-ltsb-defence-claim-too.html (see the 'amending a claim' section)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.