BankFodder BankFodder

Oldandslow

Hello new member with a question

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4846 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi. Does the illegal bank charges process apply in Northern Ireland? I had a look through the FAQ section but didn't see a definitive answer.

My girlfriend has been getting robbed by the Nationwide for years and I'd like to see them eat humble pie. In my own experience with the NatWest they've always been very fair, the first time I went OD they rang me and told me and then set up an OD facility for me with no charge.

Guest NATTIE

Well I like you already saying how good NatWest are:D Welcome to the CAG and the charges are unlawful and as far as i am aware you do have the same process in Northern Ireland as the UK. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. I can see you have read the FAQ's so I would say that it would be worth starting a thread in the Nationwide part of the forum for further advice. Good Luck

Cheers, NWSM

On my way to the nationwide section now - O&S

Guest NATTIE

Fantastic info as always Michael