BankFodder BankFodder

mey

Mey v Halifax

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4898 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everbody

This is a great forum and after reading some of the threads I feel very positive about my claim.

I need some advice though. I have sent my first and second letter to my local Halifax. Was is a mistake? Should I resend the letters to :

CUSTOMER RELATIONS

HALIFAX PLC

PERMANENT BUILDINGS

COMMERCIAL STREET

HALIFAX

HX1 1BH

I have only had a response from the first letter saying that they will not be paying me back and that the fees were according to their terms and conditions. I posted the second letter before Christmas so I suppose I should give them a couple of extra working days to respond?

Any advise will be appreciated.

mey it is best to send to head office, however you will prob get response saying reopened complaint and maybe a goodwill gesture too.

Thanks. I think I will resend to head office. I've got a feeling that my local branch will just ignore my claim.