BankFodder BankFodder

Claire wilson

AQ deadline- Advice please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4846 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My deadline for getting back the AQ t the court is 7 January which is a Sunday, do you think I will be alright filing it on the Monday 8th? or should I do this Friday?

In theory, when a due date falls on a weekend, the next working day becomes the due date. Up to you, but I'd do it Friday, if only for peace of mind.

you sent your breakdown to dg didn't you claire? have you heard anything from them at all? i think i'd call them tomorrow to make sure they have your breakdown and let them know you will be filing your aq shortly and see what they say. mostly they seem to be trying to get to them before the aq, i'm wondering if yours fell through the cracks somewhere - wouldn't hurt to call. if, in fact you were in receipt of a full offer, you could ask the court for a delay in filing the aq but only if you had been made a full offer would you want to do it. i agree with michael, i'd file it friday if you need to file - call dg tomorrow.