BankFodder BankFodder

wetbrad

just joined today....help!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4846 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

icon1.gif just joined today....help!!!

well after watching trevor macdonald i decided to join this site and although i find it all a bit daunting i have made the first step by registering and now saying hello.....my task is to claim all my money back from the royal bank of scotland for both a personal account and a business account any help is of course appreciated

Spend some time reading round this form. Your first step is to send off an SAR (Subject Access Request) to both banks. Good luck.

Don't be too scared - Look at my join date, already got some charges back, didn't even get to the stage of filing a claim, going after other account charges now.

My advice would be - Read, read and read some more. There is no substitute!

Best wishes

:lol: Sweetrevenge :lol:

Don't get mad - get even!

If I've helped you please hit my scales 'n' bump my rep!

RBS (My A/c) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent /10/06, statements rec'd 20/10; Prelim sent 3/11/06, s*d off letter rec'd 20/11; LBA sent 28/11, Settlement offer rec'd 18/12

WON at LBA with compound contractual interest £607

RBS BF Account S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 4/11, part response rec'd 28/11, further info sent 3/12 awaiting statements at 20/12, Sent LBA 19/01/07. Received all statements resulting in 3 claims, £1,278, £4,279 and £7,250(!) all with contractual interest.

This is now very out of date!!!!