Nax Vs. natwest Bristol - may need some direction here!

nax
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

no response from bank yet - its been 21days (i only have to give them 14 according to the preliminary letter apparently)........

i contacted them today for a few reasons - the response i got about their response was.....its been forwarded to their solicitors and according to SFA guidelines they are entitled to 56 days to grace me with an answer?!? anyone advise me on this?:confused:

Don't let them dictate times to you. They unlawfully took charges from your account and you have a legal right to claim them back. All court fees are reclaimable. So the decision is yours.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

they keep fobbing me off now - im trying to challenge them on this allowed time from the fsa - i keep getting sent to an automated voice saying they are too busy and to try later - 28th may.... to expect a offer.......hmm by the time they recieve my court threat they may send me an offer!

what should i do?!

Hi

Don't be intimidated - stick to the timetable laid down on this site - get you LBA off. The FSA are irrelevant to your proceedings.

I also strongly suggest that you claim interest from them in your LBA at their contractual rate.

You can't claim statutory until you issue proceedings and Nat West are coming back with an offer to refund charges at LBA stage which means you might loose out on any interest at all.

See my posts in this forum.

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

:)

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Nat West Bank Won £2346.60:)

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!