One more month of charges!

bookmark1976
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I successfully claimed back my money from FD and it all landed in my account just before Christmas. However I was charged hideous amounts during December and thid totals a couple of hundred quid. I'd like that back too as it wasn't included in my original claim.

What should I do? Start the whole process again or does anyone have any ideas as to what to put in a letter? (I'm not good at 'official' stuff.)

Cheers in advance.

I just sent them an electronic message stating that in light of my previous sucessfull claims, will they refund the charges without it incurring them any extra costs (court fees and interest). They replied and basically said "sod off", so I emailed Debbie D'Aubney and she got the charges refunded straight away (well, overnight).

They then closed my account, so be very careful, you are on VERY thin ice now. In fact, to be honest, I'd start the process of moving your DD's etc to a new bank if I were you...

Just my 2p's worth, hope this helps.

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50