Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder


New process started

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4899 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Just to let you know I had my current and credit card accounts frozen by HSBC when I declared myself voluntarily insolvent.

As part of the reason for getting into that situation was the snowballing effect of the charges I have written to HSBC requesting the details of the charges of the last 6 years in accordance with template 1.


Does anyone know if I can also claim back the charges on the credit card accounts as well as the current account ?


Many thanks



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi speedy9764

good luck with it all on getting your money back.

yes you can claim credit card charges back as well im sure some one will be along with more info for you as they are amazingly helpful on here

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...