BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4846 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone,

So, just before xmas my wife and I instigated action against Halifax bank (for each of our accounts) and capitol one (yes, the telephone harrassing capitol one) for one account.

account 1 with Halifax - £4500 approx

account 2 with Halifax - £3100 approx

Account with Capitol One - £350 approx

I don't have the exact figures right here but will update when I do.

The Halifax treated me exceptionally badly and it will give me great satisfaction to get our money back hopefully. It would give me even greater satisfaction to actually sit in a court with them while I list out the crap they gave me over a period of time - fingers x'd.

My parents are also doing the same against their banks - another £6000 or so.

I'll post in the relevant forums as things develop.

Guest NATTIE

Welcome to the CAG and I am sure you have read the advice but please read the FAQ's and then have a look at the successes bit of the site to give you confidence. I have one bit of bad news though, the bank never go to court so you won;t get your day in court but here is the good news they will be paying you every penny back. Good Luck