BankFodder BankFodder

Clark

They don't want to give me my statements

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4842 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recently I requested my statements form Crapital One and to cut a long story short they sent me out a letter saying that they were having "technical difficulties printing statements" and there would be a delay in getting mine to me, but that they would send them as "soon as possible". Is it just me or is this the biggest load of rubbish? I'm sure they'll send me my bill on time!

Any advice?

Recently I requested my statements form Crapital One and to cut a long story short they sent me out a letter saying that they were having "technical difficulties printing statements" and there would be a delay in getting mine to me, but that they would send them as "soon as possible". Is it just me or is this the biggest load of rubbish? I'm sure they'll send me my bill on time!

Any advice?

Hi Clark

They have 40 days to furnish you with your statements drop them another letter at the 28th day mark(if you hav'nt recieved yours by then) reminding them of their responsiblites under the DPA.

AL:)

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007