BankFodder BankFodder

Fairycakes

Being ignored by First Direct

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4835 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello, I sent my prelim letter off on 18 December and the bank have completely ignored it! Iknow there may be a delay because of Christmas and everything but it's worried me slightly. I'm due to send the next letter today and will continue to do so, even though they've completely ignored me so far....Does anyone know if this happens alot? I know I have to stick to the timetable so will just carry on regardless, even if they don't respond!

Well i hav't had a reply either , ive had the promise of a reply though - just go to stage 2, i'm doing it tonight while watching CSI (sad I know...)