BankFodder BankFodder

alexanderg

glenn vs abbey

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4845 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:confused: I recieved a letter from abbey stating that they recieved my letter request for repayment of charges and that they would look in to it and need 4 weeks to investigate. I ignored this and sent the letter before action but on the same day i sent the letter i checked my bank balance and £190 was debited into my account. I recieved a letter a day or to later saying they have carried out a full investigation on my account saying the charges were correct and as a gesture of goodwill they have refunded £190 to my account. They must of done this before they got the LBA . Should i wait and see what reply i get from the LBA as my claim is for £2000 not to sure what to do,should i also start looking at court proceedings.I posted the LBA on the 22nd december can anyone help.

thanks for the help just wrote this letter to send back would appreciate any comments on it before i send it thanks.

I am writing to thank you for your investigation on my account, of which you have refunded £190 as a gesture of good will.

However I will be continuing with my claim in court unless you refund me in full by the end date of my original letter before action of the 22nd December 2006.

I calculate that you have taken £2.111.00 plus £9.40, which you have charged me in overdraft interest for the sum, which you have taken. Total £2.120.40

Minus £190 gesture of good will. Total £1.930.40

I have enclosed a schedule of charges, which I am claiming with this letter.

I require repayment in full of this money. If you do not comply fully within the 14 days as specified in the letter before action of the 22nd December 2006.

I shall begin a claim against you for the full amount plus interest plus costs and without further notice.