Allocation Questionnaire...Little Help please?

666Shortys
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is anyone able to just help me quickly?

I am just wanting to know what to put (or how to word it) in Section G - Other Information of the N149 Allocation Questionnaire.

I have looked in the Bank Template part, which is always helpful but it doesn't say what to put in this section. (Don't think me lazy, it's not that I can't be bothered to write it myself but I'd just like to put everything that I need to in and not put irrelevant or unnecessary things in)

Thanks very much for your help!

Caroline

Is anyone able to just help me quickly?

I am just wanting to know what to put (or how to word it) in Section G - Other Information of the N149 Allocation Questionnaire.

I have looked in the Bank Template part, which is always helpful but it doesn't say what to put in this section. (Don't think me lazy, it's not that I can't be bothered to write it myself but I'd just like to put everything that I need to in and not put irrelevant or unnecessary things in)

Thanks very much for your help!

Caroline

where is the template for the AQ?

23rd oct - sent data protection letter to halifax

08th jan - mcol issued.

13th jan - halifax served.

29th jan - halifax acknowledged claim.

Ive been advised this is what we need to fill out for the n149 AQ,

Please can someone else confirm this?

I am respectfully requesting that my claim be allocated to the small claims track. This issue is not a complicated one; it is an issue of fact and not of law. The issue is only whether the money levied by the Defendant in respect of its customer’s contractual breaches exceed their actual costs incurred. I am happy to pay their actual costs and I am surprised the Defendant did not counterclaim for these, because I would have paid

them without argument.

However, the continuing problem is (in common with the 100s of other cases currently being brought by other bank customers) that the banks refuse to reveal the details of their penalty-charging regime.

As the banks have a fiduciary duty towards their customers, they have a duty to deal straightforwardly and in utmost

good faith.

Accordingly, I would respectfully ask that the court in this case, not withstanding

allocation to the small claims track, order standard disclosure. I understand that it is in the courts discretion to do so.

I believe this would bring a rapid end to this litigation.

That's what I thought I had to put (and also that I expect a court hearig to last no longer than an hour, apparently!)

If anyone else to confirm it would be helpful.

Otherwise - I'll go with that, good luck and keep me posted with what happens!!

Ooh, I have one more question if anyone can help. For section F, It says "Have you attached the fee for filing this allocation questionnaire?" As my claim is around £1200 I would tick "No" but the way the question is worded it seems there is a fee to pay anyway. Or is this only the £100 fee if the claim is more than £1500?

Thanks!

I think section H refers to the £100 you pay if the claim is over £1500 so as yours is £1200 maybe you should tick no.

What does it say on you covering letter fromthe MCOL correspondants ?

mine says i have to pay £100 as mine is over £1500 (1677)

maybe you could have a look on my thread also as im in a similar position to you

waiting wait waiting lol

Hi Shorty

I'm at the same stage as yourself, my AQ is due on the 7th Jan, however I've had an offer from DG which I've accepted and awaiting my well earned dosh! I'm going to leave it till Thurs to see what happens before I submit the AQ. Left message with DG this morning to see what's happening and awaiting a response :rolleyes: ! The end is nigh!!!!

I think section H refers to the £100 you pay if the claim is over £1500 so as yours is £1200 maybe you should tick no.

What does it say on you covering letter fromthe MCOL correspondants ?

mine says i have to pay £100 as mine is over £1500 (1677)

It says "You must complete the enclosed Allocation Questionnaire on or beofre 16 January 2007 and return it with, where the claim is over £1500, the court fee of £100.00 to Coventry County Court"

Yes, I suppose it is pretty self explainatary but I don't want to risk problem because they think I didn't pay. I've paid enough!! :mad:

But I'll just tick no if that's what people think is correct.