BankFodder BankFodder

Gemz

Gemz Vs Egg (maybe...)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4846 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My father's Egg card statements only have a year's worth accessible online and there is only one charge. I am debating whether to request further back statements, it is 2 years worth and judging by his other accounts, most of the charges where within that time.

Also, does anyone have any advice about getting the insurance removed?

The reason this is a maybe, is that he also has an Egg loan and I am dithering over whether it is worth upsetting them.

I would go ahead and request statements to cover the period he had the card. If you are talking about PPI, then you need to put it in writing to them to cancel. This is often not worth the paper its written on. It is often sold to people retired, working part time, or on temporary contracts, making it void should a claim arise. As long as the loan payments are uptodate, there is little they can do.