BankFodder BankFodder

rhianweir

help needed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4841 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

money on line claim started. rec AQ today what do i do has anyone else had to fill one of these out

rhianweir, don't see where you've posted in hsbc forum before - when did you file your mcol? what date is the deadline on your aq? your posts show a lot of aq questions in other forums, are you not familiar with it yet? let us know if you have specific questions and we can try to help.

hi i have not posted on this form before this is my mothers account. the deadline for posting the AQ back is the 16th of January im just worried as noone else with HSBc seem to have been sent an AQ

lots of people have been sent an aq. have you had any contact with dg?

did you send them a breakdown of your claim yet? if not - i suggest you send it immediately. read a few of the threads and you will see this is the norm for dg at the moment. but they can't offer if they don't have your breakdown - if you haven't yet sent it - send it now, if you have sent it - ring them tomorrow to see if they have received it, telling them your aq will need to be filed shortly and you were hoping to avoid more costs both for them and yourself (that's if it's over 1500). let us know where you stand with contact with dg.