BankFodder BankFodder

customize

Hello everybody. Thanks for this site.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4846 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Found you all just before christmas, until now I have been suing Lloyds TSB pretty much on my own but am overjoyed to find this site.

Progress so far:

Started with an aol link and have written to LloydsTsb the standard three opening letters and had refusals all the way as expected. So threatened court action and so the claim was issued on 28th November.

Lloyds filed AofS on the 7th indicating intention to defend.

Solicitors = Sechiari Clark and Mitchell (I now know from this site that this is the standard and was to be expected although at the time it freaked me out) btw the letter is signed by one Joanne Storey and her signature looks like 'Money', quite apt I thought...

They have now filed a defence claiming that by opening an account with the bank, the customer enters into a commercial arrangement... etc.. you know the rest... no breach of contract, banking services not damages.

I have until the 8th Jan 07 to fill in my AQ and that's where I am a little concerned.

Can I please ask the forum advice on the best way to fill in section G' My claim is just under the 1k mark.

Many many thanks and please note that I will make a donation when I win, I am also going after my partners charges and her sisters and really appreciate this help.

Ps. Just read some of the other posts and am going to repost in the relevant forum for LLoydsTsb

Hi,

Well done for getting so far on your own.

Have a look here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html which is a guide to completing AQ.

And also here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires.html

When you are ready start a thread in the Lloyuds TSB forum so we can support you through to the end of your claim.

Good Luck

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.