BankFodder BankFodder

chris-morrison

Notice that Acknowledgment of Service Has Been Filed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4838 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have today received a Notice that Acknowledgement of Service Has Been Filed from Ilford County Court.

It states that Barclays will be defending all of my claim, however it does not give any other details.

It does not mention anything else.

What should I be expecting next?

Chris

They will send you a defence within the next 14 days - you wil lthen get a Allocation Questionnaire from the court to fill and return. Have a read around as this is all standard stuff in the way they are responding to your claim.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

This has just happened to me today (via Moneyclaim) and according to the library they now have another 14 days to enter a defence. If you've done everything correctly then hopefully they will not enter a defence and then in my case I have to ask the court to make a judgement. Not sure what happens if you went throught the court forms rather than online with Moneyclaim.

There's always the chance that they will defned the claim and then you'll be going to court. I guess that they do this when you've messed up with your figures and are claiming more than entitled to.

This has just happened to me today (via Moneyclaim) and according to the library they now have another 14 days to enter a defence. If you've done everything correctly then hopefully they will not enter a defence and then in my case I have to ask the court to make a judgement. Not sure what happens if you went throught the court forms rather than online with Moneyclaim.

There's always the chance that they will defned the claim and then you'll be going to court. I guess that they do this when you've messed up with your figures and are claiming more than entitled to.

The banks enter defences as a matter of course. It doesn't mean that you will ever see the inside of a court rrom - have a read of the success threads and see how far they went before they got their refunds.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

the bank will file a defence, you will be sent an allocation questionaire to return to the courts with a further fee of £150. if your claim is over 1,500. A judge will look at the claim and send you a letter asking you to serve your evidence etc. Details of the court bundle are in the library, so the court can list your case. I am at this stage now, I have until the 10th to serve a detailed schedule of the particulars of my claim, including dates of when the money was taken, I am assuming that this is the spread sheet. Good luck.

Captital One :) :Settled in full at LBA £676.00

Barclays 1 :rolleyes:

05/01/06.

Court date set 13th April

Barclays 2 :rolleyes:

Barclay Card::p

Monument: :p

All my cases are being heard at the same time for 2.5 hours