BankFodder BankFodder

Bailiffchaser

Chaser Vs Jbw Enforcement Ltd

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3862 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

here is a link to all of the letters i have recieved after sending a sar off to jbw who in their first letter say they have only one refrence number on thier system for me which was closed in july 06. then another bailiff turns up and i recieve another letter. So in all jbw have said they have only ever had 2 pcns for me. Now i wrote to the la(medway council) who confirmed that jbw collected a total of 29 tickets from me in between july04-october 04. now you can clearly see that jbw are lying. anyway make your own minds up. i am currently in the process of suing them hence i have removed all refrences etc name and so on so that it does not prejudice the case etc. as jbw enforcement is a ltd company and under the freedom of information act i am putting this link on !

bailiffchaser/JBW ENFORCEMENT LTD - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

Anybody have views on this. is it of any use ?

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

Is there a reason why you are resurrecting Bailiffchasers posts ?

Just wondered. As he hasn't been on here for months, you would have needed to have dug fairly deep for them, that's all.

Yes, I suppose that would happen... :) I have heard there is a High Court case in October involving JBW.

As I understand it, it's JBW who are bringing High Court action against a company and an individual, but it's not Bailiffchaser... :cool:

As I understand it, it's JBW who are bringing High Court action against a company and an individual, but it's not i_spam... :cool:

the person you are referring to is chloe jane. Aka allison laughton.

At a recent hearing jbw and medway council have been told that they must Pay money they collected between themselves from the sale of a vehicle back to the owner of the vehicle. I asissted the person doing this along with a army of legal eagles. Although I did not personally attend the hearing the result is gobsmacking. How ever i am currently waiting for this person to forward me a copy of the judgement/order. I will post further but only on reciept of this. Also the claimant is planning to open a website and upload documents (start to finish) so that anybody in the same prediciment can use them. This will again only happen once the actual order comes through. I know Caggers who have had a run in with the wallerites will say well done but you will need to actually read why the judge has decided and on what grounds.

So whats cooking today ?