BankFodder BankFodder

kapowaz

Schedule of charges when using Moneyclaim site?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4842 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there,

I'm just in the process of making a claim online against Barclays for bank charges. One thing several of the guides mentioned was that I should include my schedule of charges along with the particulars of the claim, but this seems to be more intended for people sending in a written claim form rather than using the moneyclaim.gov.uk website. How do I send a schedule of charges for that, as I only have the (very limited) box in which to enter a description of what my claim is about. I saw no other means of attaching supplementary files to support my claim. Can I safely ignore this and proceed with the claim without specifying the exact schedule?

Presumably this is a question everybody who makes an online claim will have been asking themselves, so surely somebody must know!

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

I'm just in the process of making a claim online against Barclays for bank charges. One thing several of the guides mentioned was that I should include my schedule of charges along with the particulars of the claim, but this seems to be more intended for people sending in a written claim form rather than using the moneyclaim.gov.uk website. How do I send a schedule of charges for that, as I only have the (very limited) box in which to enter a description of what my claim is about. I saw no other means of attaching supplementary files to support my claim. Can I safely ignore this and proceed with the claim without specifying the exact schedule?

Presumably this is a question everybody who makes an online claim will have been asking themselves, so surely somebody must know!

Thanks in advance.

Use this.

Send 2 copies of your schedule of charges, clearly marked with your claim no. + a brief covering letter asking for them to be filed with your claim to:

Letter 1 MCOL

The Court Manager,

Money Claim Online

Northampton County Court

21-27 St. Katharine's Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

Dear Sir/Madam

(Your Name) –v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a schedule of penalty charges taken from me by the defendant, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of 8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act. The interest in addition to the amount in charges equates to the total amount of my claim, namely £(AMOUNT).

I respectfully request that the enclosed schedule should be attached to the particulars of my claim.

Yours sincerely,

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.