BankFodder BankFodder

sportbeth

Central Parking Systems

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4846 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

I recently got a ticket for parking in a Season Ticket holders only car park before 9.30 am. At the time when I got to the car park I had parked in one area, saw the signs and parked at the other end of the car park thinking I was safe, apparently the non-season ticket holders car park was down the road and completely seperate!

It could have been me being flustered first thing in the morning, and I don't want to go all out and take photos etc, does anyone have a general "nope, not paying, just take me to court and be done with it or go away" letter that I can fire off to them?

Many thanks in advance.

x

Woolwich - £821 refunded on dispute 2004

Cap One - MCOL filed 25/7/06 £521.95

What type of car park is it? is it privately operated or is it a local authority car park?

It was at a south Eastern Railway Station so I guess Central Parking systems just manage the fines. Is that any help? I'm guessing it's not council operated at all

Woolwich - £821 refunded on dispute 2004

Cap One - MCOL filed 25/7/06 £521.95

If you can get some photos of the signs that were displayed at the car park it would certainly help us.

It's also worth going to PePiPoo: Helping the motorist to get justice and going to their section on car parking as there are some knowledgeable souls there who could assist you.