BankFodder BankFodder

stickybuns

Claim settled, but more charges???

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4846 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there,

just wondering if anyone has any advice regarding new charges. I recently settled with halifax for £2000 plus £120 court costs. Since then I have incurred about £500 charges on my account. I have followed the same procedure but halifax are refusing to refund me as they said the last refund was in full and final settlement and that I cannot claim back anymore. Is this right or do I still have the right to claim back these charges?

Cheers.

No, this is not right. Continue with your claim and you will receive these new charges back.

However, it is important that you do not get into the position where you are continually running up charges as although you may claim them back, Halifax will look at the conduct of your account and may decide to close it, which they do have the right to do.

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Thankyou, this is most helpful. I have recently left my job as I am a full time student, therefore incurred a few more charges. I will bear this in mind though.

Cheers.