BankFodder BankFodder

twinkler

Panicking! Court on monday!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4836 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

Need a little reassurance please.

Ive been claiming on behalf of my husband and his mastercard held with lloyds.

Ive done everything and now have a court date for Monday 8th Jan. I delivered my court bundle to the court before christmas ans posted a copy of everything to Lloyds Solicitors too.

Ive heard nothing and have recieved no payments into my bank. Am a little concerned because court date is coming up fast and i dont know what i should be doing if i have to go. If i do have to go to court i want to go instead of my husband: can i do this?

Help and advice needed please...

hey twinkler, have you heard anything yet or received your money

Recieved a letter on Saturday morning. Offered full settlement, expecting money in account Monday morning! (hopefully it will come as in court at 2pm)

Nice one well done - spend the money well lol:D

Datxman v Lloyds TSB 2006 ** WON** 27/2/2006

With no conditions

Datxman v Capital One 2006

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent - July 2006

Non-compliance letter sent - 11/09/2006

enforcement letter sent - 11/09/2006

Statements finally received - 27/09/06

Prelim Letter - sent 28/09/06 - £540

Lowell has bought the debt and I have asked them to wipe it clean due to lack of funds

Datxman v Barclaycard 2006

Won no conditions

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Time is running out for the banks :)

Well done another close call for them. You would think they would learn people will go all the way to collect what is rightfully theirs:)