Jump to content


S.A.R. Response due on the 2nd of Jan, Ready?


Buss69
 Share

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

 

Please click the "Report " link

 

at the bottom of one of the posts.

 

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

 

Thanks

Recommended Posts

Co-Op sent me a response to my S.A.R. and told me that I would be receiving my response 7 days later than when it should be delivered. Anyone got any thoughts, should I just be really hard and report them if my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) turns up 7 days late? Should I be reasonable given the Christmas holidays?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Co-Op sent me a response to my S.A.R. and told me that I would be receiving my response 7 days later than when it should be delivered. Anyone got any thoughts, should I just be really hard and report them if my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) turns up 7 days late? Should I be reasonable given the Christmas holidays?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Now it's May, I've bought and read the Small Claims Book, got my statements and I think i've worked out what I am owed. £1500+, I cannot believe it (no the name's not Victor!) the co-operative have taken that much in the last few years. This figure represents just over half my overdraft facility, not to mention the loans i have had to cover these spiralling costs. I thought i was managing my a/c well!!!!

 

The next step is to ask for it back.

 

Here goes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...

Since my last posting I have received 'a gesture of goodwill' from the Co-Op, this was about £300 short of what I was claiming for. This was back in July 2007. As a result, I wrote a conditional rejection letter and stated that I would start court action if the difference was not met. Shortly after this the OFT made their announcement that the banks should 'hold off' on paying any further claims. Also at this time I had very little in the way of funds to continue further, so I have not done what I originally told the bank I would do (take them to court), that was until now.

Since last year I have only received standard letters from the bank but no further refund.

My questions are:

Should I pick up on my claim where I left off and proceed with court action?

Have I left it too long to do so? And, if I do go ahead should I include the new totals from the advanced calculator? The reason I ask this is because it is my fault that the claim has taken this long to get to this stage. Or, should I go with the figures that I calculated back in July.

Can anyone help?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?


×
×
  • Create New...