Crantinope vs Norwich & Peterborough

crantinope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

This is my 1st posting on the forum and I would appreciate a little bit of advice. Having already received my previous 6 yrs statements from N&P, I have identified what I think are all the relevant charges that I wish to reclaim, but there is an entry called "charges capitalised" for a nice round £40. Can anyone explain what this is and if I can claim this back (it only appears once in 6 yrs of statements)?

Just a couple of other things, (I know they have been answered in one way or another on other threads but i'd like to see them on mine too) in the prelim & LBA letters, do I just include the charge amounts and not the interest @ 8% on the schedule of charges and just add these at court filing stage, and is it best to just refuse a partial refund and press ahead with payment in full.

Let's hope the New Year brings windfalls to us all.:)

hi crantinope,my dealings with n&p are that they will only offer 50% before court action (where i,m at ,about to file),however they will close your account :( saying its in your best interest as you aren,t happy:( with the service they are providing you with.my charges also stated charges capitalised i assume it was another way of saying d/d returned or similiar you must remember that n&p was only an estate agents in the late 80,s.cover yourself with another account before you give them a sniff as to what your intentions are:) .

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm about to send my L.B.A, but have noticed that the first charge I am claiming for on my schedule is now just over 6 years old. Do I have to take this off now even though it was under the 6 year deadline when I sent the preliminary letter to the bank in February? Any help would be much appreciated. :confused:

hi it should be ok ,as your first contact with the bank was before the six years .don,t worry put it in :) ,if they do query it you can always say that you will report them to the fsa when they tell you that your account will be closed.:p there is other posts in other bank forums in a similiar situation