BankFodder BankFodder

crantinope

Crantinope vs Norwich & Peterborough

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4847 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

This is my 1st posting on the forum and I would appreciate a little bit of advice. Having already received my previous 6 yrs statements from N&P, I have identified what I think are all the relevant charges that I wish to reclaim, but there is an entry called "charges capitalised" for a nice round £40. Can anyone explain what this is and if I can claim this back (it only appears once in 6 yrs of statements)?

Just a couple of other things, (I know they have been answered in one way or another on other threads but i'd like to see them on mine too) in the prelim & LBA letters, do I just include the charge amounts and not the interest @ 8% on the schedule of charges and just add these at court filing stage, and is it best to just refuse a partial refund and press ahead with payment in full.

Let's hope the New Year brings windfalls to us all.:)