BankFodder BankFodder

pigpotsnudgevhalifax

Help with on line form for small claims

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4843 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am at the filing a claim stage and have cut and pasted the particulars of claim from the library to attempt filling in the on line form- it's far too big_ i am only allowed 1080 characters! Does this go elsewhere?

Also , when, where and how do I attach my schedule of charges!

Help!

I have found the answer to my own question!

However, I need to know if I can file one claim if I have two bank accounts with the halifax, OR do they need to be separate?

Thanks!

You can put both in the one claim. Keep the totals separate and make sure that the combined total doesn't creep over the £5000 threshold for Small Claims Track though. That £5K total does not include the 8% interest by the way.

To follow my case progress, click here to see where I'm at right now.

Welshman