BankFodder BankFodder

bwfs2003

Nat West at it again

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4838 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone,

I successfully reclaimed bank charges, o/d interest, court interest and costs totalling just over a grand a couple of months ago from Nat West after obtaining a default judgment.:D

I have recently incurred further charges and I am, of course, asking for them to be refunded.

In my earlier claim all of the charges were for unauthorised overdraft and referral charges. In other words, they had previously allowed me to exceed my overdraft and charged me for this "service". However, they are now bouncing direct debits and this, of course, has other inplications for me.

Might this change of tack be considered retaliatory action ?:idea: :idea:

barry

Guest NATTIE

bwfs- Plain answer is No. If there is not enough money to cover Direct Debits or Standing Orders or Cheques the bank will bounce them.

So why had they not done this - ever - prior to my previous claim ?:???:

barry

Guest NATTIE

If I had the answer I would not be working for the bank, but if there is no money in the account to cover an item they can either bounce the DD's or SO's or pay them either way claim them back.