BankFodder BankFodder

slimtrader

slimtrader v NatWest

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4838 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am about to start my claim with natwest ,i have read the guide but was wondering,i work just up the road to the sar address for natwest at gracechurch st,could i walk the sar in and get a reciept for it,also i do not have a cheque book so how would i pay the £10 can i put cash in the letter if i deliver it by hand.

Any help would be appreciated as i will be asking questions all the way through

Thank you in advance

nathan

Guest NATTIE

Bishopsgate or Goggarburn address in NatWest contacts bit of the site is the best address to send SAR request.

That's the man that knows.:)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

so could i hand the sar in personally to bishopsgate and how do i pay without a cheque?

cheers

Guest NATTIE

Postal Order