BankFodder BankFodder

s.opare

Case transfered to Mercantile court (Advise needed Please)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4706 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

I have just have just arrived home after a spell in hospital and a letter from the courts was waiting for me, it was posted o 28/12/06 and it says my case have been transferred to London Mercantile court at St Dunstans, 133-137 Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1HD.

Before DISTRICT JUDGE ZMMELS sitting at Lambeth County Court, Cleaver Street, Kennington Road, London, SE11 4DZ

Dated 19 December 2006

Because this Order has been made by the Court without considering representations from the parties, the parties have the right to apply to have the order set aside, varied or stayed. A party wishing to make an application must send or deliver the application to the court (together with any appropriate fee) to arrive within seven days of service of this order.

I have not read a lot about this court and since this is very new to me, I could do with advise on what to do. And also will I have to pay anymore money to the court and if so how much.

My case number is 6LB 07347

Sam

I have had the same and I don't understand what it means. Can anyone shed any light on what happens once your claim has been transferred to a Mercantile Court. thanks!

First dont worry, enjoy the County Courts are sending loads of cases to the Mercatile Court for them to Bulk List forcing the banks to pay up, At the Mercantile you will get an earlier date, as they are lumping at least 100 claims at this moment

I have been forwarded to the Merc from Bromley CC so pm me if you have any worries

Soon as you get a date ring the litigation Dept of your bank and hear them panic and await a speedy offer

A Guide is here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mercantile-court-cases-stays/34297-mercantile-court-guide.html

www.bellyup4blues.com Just Go There !!!

Woolwich Prelim Sent 5.12.2006 !!!

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006 (yeah I know)

16.1.2007 £1000 offer rejected

LBA sent 31.1.2007

N1 presented to Court 15.2.2007

Won / Settled 2 days before court date

£5200 plus int charges returned.

All and Leics S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006

2nd S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Won £1500 on receiving court date..

BTW I have been given a date of 17.5.2007 at the London Mercantile

YIKES!!!!!

www.bellyup4blues.com Just Go There !!!

Woolwich Prelim Sent 5.12.2006 !!!

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006 (yeah I know)

16.1.2007 £1000 offer rejected

LBA sent 31.1.2007

N1 presented to Court 15.2.2007

Won / Settled 2 days before court date

£5200 plus int charges returned.

All and Leics S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006

2nd S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Won £1500 on receiving court date..

Thanks for the advice and yes yikes! Fingers crossed and keep me posted on how it goes! It's a lenghty process and I'm just hoping it's worth it!

Thanks again!

Aimee

Hi Guys, me too.

AQ returned by 11th April - up to last Friday no news - called the court (Bromley CC) to be told it has been transferred to the Mercantile Court - no news to date.

Good Luck Everyone.

Cassie

It looks like there is a few of us at the same stage at the moment i recd letter this morning my claim as also been transfered to Mercantile Court from Lambeth County court. Good luck everyone.

First dont worry, enjoy the County Courts are sending loads of cases to the Mercatile Court

So does anyone know why some London cases are being referred to the Mercantile court and others (like the bassister Tom Brennan) are not?

Mine (like Tom's) is in the Central London County Court. I've sent in my AQ but the judge hasn't issued directions yet, I'm just wondering whether my case is likely to be transferred. Could be good because I know (from a totally different case) that one judge at the Central London CC does not like me at all :-(

If I've helped, please tick the scales at the bottom left of this message!

17th Sept: Found this site! :)

Lloyds TSB

22 Sept: Subject Access Req.

3 Nov: statements arrived. Charges calulated at:

A/c 1 - £2,178.01 + int of £1,206.54 (18.4% authorised)

A/c 2 - £206.11 + int of £211.07 (18.4%)

7 Nov - prelim.

3 Dec - LBA

13 Dec - £750 offered

23 Dec - £750 credited

28 Dec - rejection letter

2 March - issued

16 April - complained at court failure to forward defence

Halifax

22nd September: Subject Access Request.

4th November: No reply so LBA giving 7 days.

Cap One

22nd September: Subject Access Req.

5th October: Letter saying no record of account!

15th October: Replied telling them to try harder...

22nd October: Subject Access Req acknowledged.