BankFodder BankFodder

breadline

Can C&G recall my Mortgage as Lloyds group.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4897 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Im about to rock the boat with LLoyds regarding non compliance with 2xCCA.

Im requesting all moneys taken under the loan account be repaid ( Although if it makes less of a back lash i would be happy to hold it in dispute forever as it stands)

letter also states I do not acknowledge any debit against my current account.

Im wondering how far to Keep kicking Lloyds as sadly i have a Mortgage with "Cheltenham and Gloucester" the LLoydsGroup and am concerned they could cause me problems as they all under the same umbrella so to speak.

I am happy to take them to task over debits and failure of CCA but not at the risk of my home, so this is quiet a big!!!! concern.

there may also be a case of irresponsible lending which again is a bit of a hard kick so again I have to make sure they can not effect my Mortgage.

Teh worry arrives from a collections ( spit) conversation that all my debits included mortgage would be treated the same as they are all debits and nothing less.

Many thanks.

BL:)

I believe that while they are under the same umbrella they are not the same company and as such can not share information between them, and should treat your accounts separately. I work for Norwich Union, and we do insurance for ASDA/Barclays/RAC/MBNA and a few more... Employees in ASDA for example do not have any access to a Barclays account. I.e they are after all separate companies even though under the same umbrella.

However, it seems to me this is quite an underhanded bank at the best of times. Any chances of getting approved for a mortgage elsewhere just in case? Or has the credit rating gone to hell like most of us?

After gettingsome more advice on this CCA hell, ive decided to stalemate and offer £1 a week under the fact that no contract means no terms and conditons and they could also request that i pay back the whole loan immediately just the chance this could happen could cause a devistating effect to my situation.

Yes LLoyds have done there best to tie me in with defaulted accounts.

Regarding the loans, when these went into arrears, I had to go through to colletions department as they had recieved all accounts with LLoyds including Mortgage.:(

Thanks for the reply Red.

BL:)

Ive started threads regarding collections their lies and their behavior, the rubbish Ive witnessed turned comical when they sent me a Experian form in responce to my CCA advising I write to them requesting my loan contract:lol: :lol:

Have a browse through my threads they should be working in circus tent