You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

TUTTSI

AS v MBNA LITIGATION STARTED

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4888 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Claim submitted 1/1/2007

Claim Ref:- 7QZ00421

Charges £1847 + Interest £1097.83 = £2944.83

Plus £120 Court Fees Total Claim £3064.83

Good luck ds!

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

:)

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Nat West Bank Won £2346.60:)

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!

Good luck ds!

Bicester1

Thanks, hope we will not need it! hopefully they will respond positively this week.

DS

Hi all,

Letter received this morning on hubby's MBNA claim, they say they are settling in full and the the money is going into his account but as yet, it has not happened. As soon as it is there a donation will be made and the survey completed.

Thanks to all on site who have helped make this possible.

DS

Well done!

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Nat West Bank Won £2346.60:)

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!