worried

dinnes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I am claiming £3,300 from barclays it has been going on for a while and i started the court stuff in September. we have got a court date for next Tuesday the 9th it is just for 10 minutes to say why we did not want the court case to be stayed untill in the OFT had made there decision on weather or not bank charges are unfair. But as far as I am awear they have said that they are unfair so i am not reaaly sure what i am meant to say on tuesday, and will i even have to say anything????

I just want to the court to hear the case asap as it has been going on for about 6 months now.

does anyone have any advise and has anyony else had to do this?

once this has has happened what should i expect ot happen next??

I am starting to get worried although i am not backing down!

Jude

I got a letter on the 23rd of October saying

Upon reading the the court pleadings the claim has been stayed untill monday the 8th of January pending the result of the oft investigation or the selection of the test cases.

then it said if i wanted to object i should in writting.

I was told on this site to object so i did and then on the 14th of novmber i got a letter says that the objection to the stay would be heard on tuesday the 9th for 10 minutes. this is after the above date anyway so i do not really see the point.

Hi again nobody has replied to my post so i am guessing that no one else has had to do this thing with the courts!!

I have noticed from other people posts that they have rang there bank, do you think i should do this?

Also, try phoning the courts and speak to a court official. I did this when mine was transferred the the Mercantile Court. I didnt understand what this meant and the guy I spoke to was really helpful with advice. From what I could gleam, the court officials, are as disgusted as we are with the banks behaviour.

What about ringing the bank and asking to speak to the person dealing with the case? A lot of guys in Wales (and elsewhere) have had a claim settled out of court with this approach. Nothing ventured... ;)

Good luck!

Barclays :- Settled March 07:o

RBS:- Acct Discharged May 07 :o (chase for more and CRA deletion???):confused:

Barclaycard: - CCA recieved 24/1/07. WOW! :o (GITS!!!) :-|

i rang the court and they were really helpful they said the judge just wants to know why you want the case heard now and nothing about the case itself. they said that the bank may be there.

so does any one know much about these test cases that have been run and what the office of fair trading has said.