BankFodder BankFodder

emzandsam

online claim

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4843 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

HI guys...

Im about to start my first online claim against alliance and leicester has anybody got any tips on what i should do or anything i can put in the box where i have to explain what my claim is about to make the court side with me that little bit more!!!!!:confused:

Any advice would be good advice

also has anyone does this before and did it work???

Guest ian cognito

The particulars are in the template library, just amend it to suit you claim and have another read of the faq's before you submit your claim.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/34887-5-money-claim-line.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Yes it has been done before and yes it does work.

Good luck

Do you have all your statements for the last six years?

Have you sent the preliminary approach letter?

Have you sent the letter before action?

If you have done all that then you are ready for MCOL.

If so, then click on this link for MCOL guidance.

If not then start reading the FAQs and the step by step guide for few days, then start again, from the beginning.

Unfortunately, I don't know the history of your claim so cannot be specific. If you are insufficiently prepared then your claim will be jeopardised.

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....