BankFodder BankFodder

nicethan

business account procedure

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4898 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi all

i have looked and looked through the threads and other articals and i can not seem to find much information regarding the prossess of claiming for business accounts,is the procedure the same ie:the letters that you send to the banks requesting your money back?

i read somewhere but cannot find it again that you have to omit somethink (ie:law states under the ????) or was i dreaming this?

hope someone may know what i am going on about?

hope you can help me on this thanks.

happy new year everyone

hi ya janquinny

thank you for the reply so soon.

so the procedure with the letters is the same with a business account as a personnal account up until the lba stage is that correct?

happy new year to you as well

found it after a lot of searching and trying to get my head around things here (heavy new year ) and dont want to make a mistake at this stage and make a mess of it all i now see that all the lba letters are different for personal,business and credit card.

one think i did notice is is on the prelim letter regarding credit cards i didnt change overdraft to credit limit,will this make a difference?if so i guess i had beter send a new prelim letter off.

any advice much appreciated

your my heroine

always there to help

thank you ever so much i kept asking on other business threads but they just seemed to be so involved with there own little groups of friends oh well you came good once again

thank you