Mazza v Barclays **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's an ongoing niggle, I would suggest saying each time, this is my Schedule of Charges up until xxxx (say 10 days time) after which time interest will be updated and a new total provided. Every 10 days, send them a revised SOC by email.

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

Please keep your progress on one thread. Threads merged.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I read all of your thread with great interest as I am currently taking Barclays to court myself for just over £3000. My preliminary hearing is in August 2007. What was your outcome in the end if you do not mind me asking ... did Barclays send their court bundle and attend the hearing? Did they offer you a settlement out of court and if so did you take it?

Many thanks.

Regards

David

mazza

i take it you still haven't received your money yet ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

:cool:

In the words of QUINCY JONES:

" It's not about your acheivements in life, it's all about the journey getting there...."

I got my Peices of Eight !;)

Hi dwilco69

B did not send court bundle to myself or court nor did anyone from B attend-to my knowledge they have not sent court bundles to anyone

They settled 1 week before hearing-figures didnt match-finally agreed to mine and sain I would have money before hearing date

Didnt get money so went to court-adjourned to next available date to give B chance to pay

still waiting for money!!!!

As long as you asked for interest to date of settlement on your POC you should get it to that date. If not, just remind them and let them know you'll see them in court if they are awkard about it.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It has finally happened :-) recieved cheque today for amount agreed to-issuing letter to court for wasted cort costs coz they made me wait so long for my money but very happy:-) :-)

can someone add won next to my name.

Would like to thank everyone for all their help-donation on its way-if someone can tell me how to do it!

• 1 month later...
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks