BankFodder BankFodder

Sign in to follow this  
sbfido

CRA File Default registered twice for same account

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4848 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have two defaults registered on my Credit file from a previous address, Not only was the account disputed and was there several breaches of CCA by Welcome Finanace, and no responses to my requests for the credit agreement and all other information and a formal complaint lodge. They appear to have registered Two defaults for the same amount using two company names. Same account number default dates different.

Welcome - Start Date 13/06/02 Defaulted Sep 2003

Hillesdon Securities (Welcome) Start Date 13/06/02 Defaulted Nov 2005

I have pondered this issue and would like to know the best approach to get these removed as they are the only two defaults i have been unable to resolve on my credit file?

HELP PLEASE

SBFIDO

Accredited Member of the CIEH

No more will I be bullied or harassed.

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

Sign in to follow this