BankFodder BankFodder

jericosa

jericosa vs Barclays

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4848 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

just thought I'd post you details of how my claim is proceeding...

after receiving all my statements from 1998 I started to work out the costs using the interest calculator spreadsheet and it cane to £3590.36 (I disregarded any costs from earlier than 6 years). I have now sent off the second letter with my schedule of costs attached and have just recieved the standard letter back from Nick Carew saying "we are sorry you had to contact us about the level of service..."

Does this letter count as a response within the 14 day period I gave the Bank in my letter? as they have stated that they will respond by the 22nd of Jan and this is well outside of the 14 days, as I sent the letter on 22nd Dec.

if i have not heard anything else by 5th Jan shall I send the letter before action regardless?

thank you all and a happy new year to you all!

Josh

You should send your LBA according to the timetable that you set out in preliminary letter, ignoring their response, unless of course they offer to settle in full (unlikely)

Preliminary Letter sent to Woolwich 05/06

LBA sent 19/06

Court claim filed 04/07 : Total £824.75

Acknowledgement of Service 27/07

Defence received 08/08

AQ filed 11/08

Barclays AQ filed 05/09

Hearing date 20/12

SETTLED IN FULL £840.49: 14/12/06