BankFodder BankFodder

gooner11

charges added after claim started

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4844 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

has anyone got a link or ideas for a letter to natwest asking for charges added to account after i had started my 1st claim? since september they have added another £550 of the blighters.

any advice would be helpful, has anyone else claimed again?

cheers

claire xx

Guest NATTIE

if claim 1 is settled then time to prepare for claim 2, are you past MCOL stage?

yes, i've got a court date for march but i know the cheque is on its way!! i spoke to cobbetts last week.

i don't know what to put in the letter for my second claim because obviously i want to let them know that i've started proceedings against them once and i'm quite prepared to do it again!!

cheers

Guest NATTIE

because the claim you filed is settled that's why claim 2.

sorry natweststaffmember i'm prob just being thick but how can i reword the prelim letter to let them know that i've claimed once and it's more cost effective for them to settle straight away rather than have me claim through court again?

thanks for your help !!!

Guest NATTIE

nope start the process again as though the first time

natty, what is the likelilhood of natwest closing the account on the second claim? its just that same thing has happened to me. my claim has been transferred to Mercantile Court and I have had charges since my claim started.

Guest NATTIE

possibly but hey it is your money so parachute would have been deployed already i would assume