Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder

where to guv

No account number advice!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4840 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

I want to send the subject access request off to barclaycard and get the ball rooling as i know that they clobbered me when i had a credit card account with them. However i do not have details of the account number. Can i send off the letter just stating my name, address, D.O.B, and stuff like that, and hope they will locate the correct account and send me my statements. Or do i have to obtain the account number first, and if so, how would i go about it?

Thanx all.

Happy Prosperous New Year!:confused:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ian cognito

A SAR covers all the info they hold about you so your personal details and address are enough, if you have moved house since you had the account, you will need the old address and proof of your new address.


Good luck

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...