BankFodder BankFodder

arma

Can you claim for Card misuse ?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4894 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

Just been revamping my claim to replay to the CPR18 thingy, and i wanna be sure its correct what i am claiming for.

Can i claim for the Card Misuse charges ?

Thanks

Arma :)

hi arma, i found this for you hope it helps

I am adding one last post as the site is still being asked what charges you can claim against so here it goes.

1) Paid Referral Fees- Yes

2) Card Misuse Charge- Yes

3) Default Fee- Yes

4) Unarranged Borrowing Fee/ Excess Borrowing- Yes

5) Unpaid Direct Debit/ Standing Order/ Cheque- Yes

6) Advantage Gold- No as it is a service charge and not a PENALTY charge

i found it here have a read through its got some good stuff that may help

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/27521-advantage-gold-unarranged-borrowing.html

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

:) If i have helped please click the scales:)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

MBNA- S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 25th March 2007

MBNA missed deadline, LBA for SAR sent 8th May 2007

CCA request sent 8th May 2007

Guest NATTIE

Yes is the answer although it has changed its name as of 1st of December but still is a penalty charge

Cobbetts have asked me for a CPR18 wanting more details of what i was claiminf for. So i have made up a new sheet detailing the charges this differs from the original claim ammount as i had to remove the ADG gold fees. This brings the ammount i was claiming from 3491.36 down to 3375.16.

This is up to date with the interest calculated on the adg gold fee changes yesterday and the rest of the charges calculated today. Will doingthis and sending them different claim ammounts make any difference to my claim in court ?

I have given them what they requested and its bang up to date.

I have to now fill in the AQ thing and find another £100.00 to pay to the court as they have moved the case to my local court.

Arma :)