BankFodder BankFodder

Bonnieboxer

Close Motor Finance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4607 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

CLOSE MOTOR FINANCE (Formerley Singer and Friedlander)

Has anyone had any problems with this company? Fortunately I do not deal with them now, but have had had real problems in the past and would like to know if anyone has claimed for unlawful charges and defaults etc.

I have not personally had dealings from them, but you can claim back unlawful penalty charges from any organisation. It works in the same way as it does with the banks. Lots of people on this site are claiming on loans from finance companies. Just send off your SAR request and £10 in the same way. Hope this helps.

• Haha 1

Thank you I did not realise you could do the same as with bank charges, I will get sar printed up and sent off right away. I will have great pleasure with this one.

Thanks for your help

Good luck and keep us posted.

Yep these guys have racked up a lot of charges for me. I havent paid them yet but i dont want to.

how would i go about not paying them? or is it better to pay then reclaim?