BankFodder BankFodder

dagrat

Two Accounts?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4849 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone

just about to start my claim against halifax card and bos card. Now, as the halifax and bos are now merged, can i send one sar for both accounts and if so to which address?

Much obliged for any help on this as id like to only send one £10 for both accounts. I know it sounds cheap but it would also simplify things as both claims would be to same address.

It makes perfect sense to send one application for both accounts, and saves you a tenner.

Send the request to the Trinity Road address in Halifax, detail both accounts and modify the template letter to say accounts, rather than account.

However, if you're claiming for a bank account and a credit card account it may be as well to send seperate letters as they do differ in some ways.

Wish I'd have sent for both at once when I started this, I had a Hx bank account and a Hx card but didn't realise back then...

• Haha 1

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Many thanks hillard,

Ill do just that, as they are both credit cards so will save £10.

By the way thought ide let you know, that when i first thought of claiming i got very wobbily and left it for a few weeks. Then I saw your complete thread. I had to stop reading at one point as it was too moving. The similarity to my situation was almost identical.

Anyway sufficit to say ive got the courage from your thread.

Many many thanks for writing it!

Hey - no problem, if I didn't think it would help others to go ahead with their claims then I probably wouldn't have put so much into it... Thanks for the compliment.

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.