BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• A web search came up with a limit of 120 days, so probably not feasible.  It was just an idea.
    • my concern is that if i lose case, it will  be logged on credit file
    • Name of the Claimant :       vehicle control services limited 2 europa court  sheffield business park sheffield  s9 1xe     Claimants Solicitors: (if one is stated)   Date of issue –  28th may 2020   Date for AOS - 15th june 2020   Date to submit Defence - 29th june 2020     What is the claim for –    The claim is for a breach of contract for breaching the terms and conditions set on private land.   The defendants vehicle xxxxxxx, was identified in the Berkeley centre pay & display on the xx/xx/xxxx in breach of the advertised terms and conditions; namely parked without payment of the parking tariff for the vehicle registration mark of the vehicle on site.   At all material times the defendant was the registered keeper and/or driver.    The terms and conditions upon entering the private land were clearly displayed at the entrance and in prominent locations.    The sign was the offer and the act of entering private land was the acceptance of the offer hereby entering into a contract by conduct.    The signs specifically detail the terms and conditions and the consequences of failure to comply, namely a parking charge notice will be issued, and the defendant has failed to settle the outstanding liability.   The claimant seeks the recovery of the parking charge notice, contractual costs and interest.   What is the value of the claim?   £160 + £25 court fees =  £185 total   The claimant beleives that the facts stated in this claim form are true and i am duly authorised by the claimant to sign this statement signed   jake burgess  (claimant)
    • no you don't respond to DCB(l)'s willy waving. yes Mcol will show progress.
    • Am looking for some advice, and i know you guys are always helpful   My parents moved into a rented accomodation back in the early 80's and have a standard tenancy agreement covered under the 1977 rent act.   As a sitting tenant, the landlord did virtually no work to the property, with my parents maintaing when needed. We lost my dad a few years back, and my mum is struggling to maintain. We have had major issues with electrics and drainage which we approached the landlord for with no replies for last 18 months. We did all we could to work with them.   I have done as much as i can do, but am aware it is quite unsafe and we managed to get the local council to help. They assessed the property remotely, and sent a list of repairs that the landlord needed to perform within 6 weeks. After tradesman have reviewed the repairs Include: Removal of an unsafe conservatory Rewire of entire property - including new mains Repairing a partially collapsed sewer. Repair/replace damaged single glazed windows. Making fire safe   The landlords have been in contact and started some works, however - am very aware with mum being on her own, with COPD we need to keep her sheilded.   Are the landlords obliged to put her in alternative accomodation while the works are carried out? What precautions can i make to ensure the tradesman are compliant with COVID-19 regualtions (We have not allowed any internal works to begin as yet)? Is there an alternative way out of this? Can i approach the landlords asking to move her into a more suitable property considering the works needed (4-5 weeks probable). Should i seek advice of a property solicitor at this point? Can they immediately raise the rent to market rate? (I think they/we need to appoint a rent officer) as its quite low at present. Is there anything we need to be careful of not to break the tenancy rules?     My parents have been benefiting from the low rent, but have installed central heating, new boilers etc, lots of repairs to drive ways and maintenace. The place is on a fairly large space and they have always maintained the gardens. Personally, i would prefer to move mum into more suitable accomodation - but she loves this place and i know will struggle to leave.   Any tips on how to handle any of the above!   Thanks!              
  • Our picks

Who Dare's Wins

My First Thread! Allocation Questionnaire(R.B.O.S)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4903 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Firstly I would like to say hello and a big thankyou to everybody who has posted such interesting and helpful information on the site!

In brief my claim started in october, bank refused to refund charges, filed claim with court a month ago, had CPR Part 18 Request from Cobbetts, sent that off last week(copy to court as well), and today I recieved an Allocation Questionnaire(small claims track) from court.

Whilst reading through the FAQ's it mentions a template for the AQ but I cannot find it:confused: , can any1 point me in the right direction please, also guys in the AQ 'Part G', 'Other Information', shall I ask for a break down of the banks charges to be supplied by RBOS or not!

Does the court look at the AQ and the information in it in great depth when deciding on a verdict?

Thnks for any help you can give me, please feel free to ask me any questions!

Also have a good read of this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires.html as it opens up a new avenue of attack by bringing a form of standard disclosure to the small claims procedure.

It does mean a bit more work if I read it right, but it is design to put the bank on it's back foot.

Thanks Thailand,

I just thought the track would have already be decided due to - Type of case, Amount in dispute and so on ......

Is the AQ purely down to the Court or has the Bank/Cobbetts had an input on it?

Thanks for the link HydraUK, interesting read! May gather all my 'Evidence' together a see what I can knock up!

Also have a good read of this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires.html as it opens up a new avenue of attack by bringing a form of standard disclosure to the small claims procedure.

It does mean a bit more work if I read it right, but it is design to put the bank on it's back foot.

Thanks Hydra:D

Thanks for clearing tha AQ question up HydraUK! Just seemed bit of a

Coincidence that Cobbetts sent CPR Part 18 Request, then within 7 days had AQ.

If you haven't dpne your reply to cpr part 18 yet (or even if you have) this link may be of interest http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/15172-reply-stock-defence-18-a.html.

I think there's a separate thread somewhere else dealing with creating your own cpr18 request with some very uncomfortable questions the banks aren't keen on answering with willowb as significant contributor as I recall (apologies if wrongly attributed to willow.) But I can't find it. (Feeling a bit bleary, Jack Daniels has come to visit.)